Thursday, May 20, 2010

tagged pulop

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
syed's

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
shawl.

3) Where do you wish to get married?
rumah lebey afdal.hoo

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
forever!

5) Are you in love?
YES! :P

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
pizza hut.last nite bebeh

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
new moon.

8) What is your full name?
sharifah fateha syed idris shahbudin al- haj

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
Both!!!

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
grissom CSI las vegas. rindu pulop sejak2 da tgglkn CSI.sobsob

11) Christina or Britney?
Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right
Be with you day and night
Baby all I need is time ..hehehe

12) Do you do your own laundry?
iye

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
armsterdam.ouh bawak laaa sy ke sini tuk honeymoon, incik future husband.ekekeke :P

14) Hugs or kisses?
dua2 haram wei. :P

15. 8 things I am passionate about
-photography
-fairlady
-blackberry
-facebook
-tito
-hello kitty's
-pink


17. 8 things I say too often
whatever

18) 8 books I’ve read recently:
tk dok

19. 8 songs I could listen to over and over again
-ku ingin selamanya by ungu
-luka dihatiku by ungu
-hilangnya cintamu by filianti vlee ost lagenda budak setan
-mencintaimu by kris dayanti
-mariah carey's

20) 8 things I learned last year:
tk ingat pulop

21. 8 People to tag -

all of my followers

No comments: